Etosha Fishing Corporation (Pty) Ltd is a Namibian owned company operating in the small pelagic sector. We specialize in quality value added fish products and take great pride in our use of world class operating practices and our commitment to value addition for all. We are based in Walvis Bay; Namibia and we are an equal opportunity employer. We invite applications for the below mentioned opportunity:FIXED TERM TRAINEE: ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCEKey Areas of Learning include but not limited to:
• Risk Assessments
• Data Recording
• Record Verification
• Statistical Analysis
• FacilitationMinimum Requirement:
• Tertiary Qualification in Environmental Management and/or Food Science
• Minimum 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment
• Exposure to Namibian environmental legislation and regulations will be a distinct advantage
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Fluency in written English.
• Speaking ability in other Namibian languages will be a distinct advantageThe closing date is 24 June 2022
Suitably qualified candidates who wish to apply must submit a curriculum vitae, copy of qualification and contact details of one character reference on or before the closing date via hand-delivery at 1 Rikumbi Kandanga Road
, Walvis Bay or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Suitably qualified candidates from designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action (Employment) Act, No. 29 of 1998 are encouraged to apply.